Be Treated Like Family
We are a specialist mobile allied health service for adults and children with neurological conditions or complex rehabilitation needs.
Our highly experienced team provide specialist
physiotherapy, occupational therapy, early educator and allied health assistant services for people with neuromuscular conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, stroke and brain injury. We aim to develop long-term partnerships with our clients and their families to support them with empathy and compassion
Rehab Therapies is a Registered NDIS Provider.
Our COVID-19 Safety Plan asks that you:
- Cancel your face to face appointment with us if anyone in your household feels unwell. Sessions can be converted to telehealth session instead if you/ your child is well enough for therapy.
- If your therapist arrives to discover someone in your household is unwell, therapy session will be cancelled and your therapist will be required to leave to avoid cross infecting other clients. Please note charges for the session will still apply.
- Get tested if you symptoms of COVID-19: Fever ( >37.5degrees), cough, Sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell and taste.
-Provide a large space for therapy sessions with good ventilation.
- Therapy sessions to only include 1 parent or carer
- Disinfect large surfaces to be used in therapy sessions
-Show our team where we can wash and dry our hands
-Please wash your hands before and after therapy session
Rehab Therapy team members will continue using personal protective equipment including masks, safety glasses and gloves for each session
SPECIAL NDIS PRICING ARRANGEMENTS
To help participants and providers through the pandemic, NDIS has provided the following responses for pricing:
-Additional Support co-ordination line items under core supports category.
-Hospital Discharge. Assistive Technology rental items to facilitate hospital discharge. 2 line items under core supports
-Low Cost Assistive Technology under Capacity Building. Access low cost AT items associated with the delivery of their supports and in consultation with their existing support providers.
Welcome Haley Heinitz!
We are very excited to be able to finally introduce a Speech Pathologist to our Team! Haley comes to us with over 15 years of experience working with children and adults with neurological conditions to complete our suite of services. Welcome Haley, we've been waiting for you!
The 3D Tutor By Meditouch
This device uses biofeedback and gaming to allow the therapist to target and the client to intensively practice specific joints.
The movement biofeedback ensures that the client is motivated and challenged to perform intensive and controlled practice. The rehabilitation software gives movement instructions and feedback that prevent the development of undesired and compensatory joint movement and ensures better performance of functional tasks.
Available now for rental ask your therapist for more information.
Tuesday sessions at Bella Vista and Thursday sessions at Northmead are back with new COVID-19 safe protocols.
COVID-19 Protocols in place for Hydro sessions:
- Heightened Cleaning and disinfection of changing area and equipment
- Keep at least 1.5m apart
-Sessions limited to 3 families. Please book ahead to avoid disappointment
We'd love to hear from you!
Do you have a good idea? Would you like to give us some feedback? We always love hearing from our clients and are constantly looking at improving our services. Release your inner keyboard warrior and tell us what you think!